View Single Post
Old
09-19-2003, 10:41 AM
sagginb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally
It's against the by- laws..to protect Junior Hockey..

He either stays here or goes back to his junior team.. thems the rules.
That is the part that really sucks...he can play here but not with the P-B's...been this road before with other players.
I think the B's would be wise to send him back at least for another season..the big league lineup should have more depth down the middle.
It's really nice to see a little depth at center starting to show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingcrwns
Then we have some more options down the middle. Zinovjev or Rolston could move to the wing if both play their way onto the team. I don't know what I'd do for a lineup, I like the idea of Samsanov and Zinovjev on the same line, We could put Rollie on the front line with Joe and Muzz. Knuble at RW with Sammy and Zino/a. and Burgeron centering Lapointe and Axelsson. With Zam Stock and McCarthy rounding out the Forwards (Zam for PK situations and McCarthy and Stock doing what they do.)
I will say (at least for camp talk fun) it would be awesome for both Zinovjev and Bergeron to play so well that the B's felt like the have to keep them both in the lineup...at least for the first few games.
Yes alot of options would be at the hands of Sully to build effective line combos.
I also like the "thought" of Samsonov and Zinovjev being able to play a little together and see if they work well together.
Again...if true that Zinovjev is slick at faceoff and a decent playmaker and line on Samsonov/Zinovjev/Lapointe would look great on paper to me.
Also if Bergeron was to make the team for the early going (9 game extended tryout) it might be very interesting for sure.