View Single Post
11-18-2004, 11:48 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by bling
Now your original post becomes even more clear. Not only are you unable to properly express yourself grammatically but you also failed in your quest to become a hockey player. That certainly explains why you are so hateful and jealous of those who did succeed.

I have been trying to figure out why so many Canadians are supporting the Bettman side of things when I know that many of you despise the fact that an American Basketball man is running "your" game. The only thing I can come up with is what you just illustrated, petty jealousy by those who tried and failed towards those who are successful. Sad, really.....
I have no bitterness about not making it. I have many friends that did make it and they have my total support. I think Bettman is a great leader that is taking the proper action to make 30 teams strong and viable. Your comment about Bettman on another thread makes me believe you are either a player, related to a player, a teacher related to a player or an agent which explains why you sound like a Goodenow clone. How about making some helpful suggestions or contributions to this board for a change instead of being everyone's spelling and grammar police.