View Single Post
Old
09-27-2009, 05:05 AM
Flyerfan808

vCash: 500
This team will be a tough one to face:

Gagne-Richards-Pyorala

I think this line will score plenty of goals, and also be able to shut down any top line in the league. This is our "Zetterberg" line.

JVR-Carter-Hartnell

I think that JVR brings some much needed playmaking ability to that line. If it works out chemistry wise I would love to put him here.

Laperriere-Giroux-Briere

The French Connection... it just kinda works out that way though. I would put JVR on this line given his obvious chemistry with Giroux... HOWEVER!!! I think that line would be VERY soft, JVR a big guy, is still only a rookie... he is definately not a fighter. We need someone like Lappy to come up with pucks in the corners, look for garbage goals, drop the gloves if anyone starts cheapshotting our skill guys, and play some defense to cover for Briere's horrible backchecking. I think stevens will experiment with where to put JVR and if he ends up on this line instead I would definately NOT cry.

Carcillo/Powe-Betts-Asham

Possibly one of the best 4th lines in the NHL. I don't think they will match up well against a kunitz-crosby-guerin line, but I think they can shutdown almost any 2nd line in the league.

Pronger-Carle

Is anyone else dying to see the first time Pronger levels Crosby?

Timonen-Coburn

Probably one of the best second D pairings in the league.

Parent-OKT

A very defensive pairing on paper, but I don't know if it will work out? I don't really mind if Syrvet takes this spot. I feel like as long as Parent is on this pairing it will be relatively sound defensively.

Emery

Has really suprised me with his stats sofar. I hope he can keep it up thru the regular season and the playoffs.

Flyerfan808 is offline   Reply With Quote