View Single Post
Old
11-19-2004, 08:39 AM
justapantherfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan10
Thank god for JR. Out of all the hockey players who have spoken out, not one of them have had the passion for the game in their voice like JR has. Yeah, he may say things that might disturb people, but fact of the matter is that he tells it like it is. There's no ***** footing around with JR and he's pointed the finger at Bettman AND Goodenow. And he's right when he says the two of them should lock themselves in a room and not come out until an agreement is reached. It's as simple as that. You listen to Bettman and Goodenow and you'd think the process is something intricate and complicated. There's nothing complicated or intricate about coming together on an agreement. I do think though that maybe both Bettman and Goodenow might think talking is something that is intricate and complicated. I know this much. If the season is lost, I'll never watch another hockey game again. Two work stoppages in ten years is rediculous.

Can't agree more. I may not like him (only cause he is not on my team) but you have to love his passion for the game and having the big ones to speak out.

www.simplaying.com