View Single Post
Old
09-29-2009, 02:17 PM
ThirdEye

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate View Post

Nah, I don't think it's about sticking it to anyone. I think it's about trying to do what's best for the team. Del Zotto, even at 19, has far better passing ability than Rozsival or Redden. The question is whether his decision making is quite up to challenge yet.

And I like Sanguinetti, but yeah if Gilroy and Del Zotto solidify their spots, I expect to see the Rangers shopping Sanguinetti pretty hard. I think Sangs will still be a pretty good NHLer, but for the Rangers I think it makes more sense to see what they can get for him, and focus on bringing in guys like McDonagh to fill the next hole
This is the same Redden that has QB'ed a powerplay for years though and put up tons of points doing it. It's hard for me to say MDZ is a better passer from only having seen him in OHL games and preseason games. Redden hasn't been himself lately, but we all know he's capable of making passes from watching him all those years in Ottawa. Unfortunately, you might be right though... at this point Redden is not much of a commodity... if at all. It's worth the risk

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote