Make 3 bold predictions about 2009-2010 Kings/Players
View Single Post
09-30-2009, 12:35 AM
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pasadena, ca
1. JJ is an all star
2. an injury to the top 9 forces moller back up where he scores 20 goals
3. Quick Finishes in the top 3 for games started
not so bold:
1. Greene becomes the new whipping boy
2. Kopitar & Frolov's totals improve, brown's doesn't.
3. Simmonds takes a PP spot from handzus.
4. Purcell outscores Stoll, Williams and Brown(not combined).
5. Drewiske plays 73 games. O'Donnell plays 45
6. Smyth, JJ, and Kopitar lead the team shootout goals.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by losingsand