Thread: Prospect Info: Chris Doyle Charged with Assault
View Single Post
Old
09-30-2009, 11:33 AM
owa

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynHockey99 View Post
If he truly punched a girl in the face, the misdemeanor will likely stick and he'll have a criminal record ... and he can forget about the NHL unless he becomes a top-6 forward willing to play for 4-th line money.

I thought it was a little bar scrap or some other pushing/shoving match that we all had at some point as young men.
I could elaborate, but my posts keep being deleted. I think it's because the site doesn't want anything related to charges explicitly discussed until Chris Doyle is proven guilty or innocent.

I can respect that decision, so hopefully when such a time comes that we are allowed to discuss the details publically, I can just say that I did see what happened and that I believe he is going to have PR battle, and the PEI Rocket are going to face some tough decisions.

I don't know the man personally, but a lot of people that I do know are infact friends with him and by all accounts he isn't a bad guy. If he is found guilty though, I certainly hope he faces the full penaltys of the law. Some things are not excusable.