View Single Post
Old
11-19-2004, 11:42 PM
bmoak

vCash: 500
You were actually in Gwinnett for this one? Would you happen to remember the line combos and D-pairings?

Falardeau's not an exceptional skater and I've heard he's still not hitting, but he must be doing something right to be scoring those goals.

Helminen's doing everything but put it in the net consistently for the Checkers. (and he had a goal waved off in this game)

This might be MacIntyre's first time this year to play D for a whole game. He's spent almost all his time in Charlotte and Hartford playing LW. I think Wilkinson would like him to play more disciplined on the blueline than he would at FW. Without Taylor and Liffiton, the team lacks good physical defensive D-Men and can use Mac more on the ice than in the box.

Jamieson returned from IR, but Cullen is still hurt. Stals seems to MIA (where is he?) and Wirll seems to be AWOL. The other possible players to watch are the Rookie Ryans, Lang and Glenn.

I expect the Pack will send at least one and as many as three players down to Charlotte as the team gets healthy. Stals? Cuthbert? Lawson?

Ottawa scouts were there to watch Guard, who may just steal the starting job from Westlund.