View Single Post
Old
10-01-2009, 09:26 AM
BigHabs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
No thanks.

Gainey is going to wait and see how he acts. If his request doesn't change in a little while, then he might be traded. Until then, nothing will happen soon, or at least that what appears to be, but GMs are unpredictable.
I don't know if he is going to wait to be honest. Gainey in his interview yesterday didn't look to happy that he was demanding a trade, then stated he will do anything in his power to accomodate moving him. He then smirked after they asked what he would do if he leaves, he said we have guys that "reported to AHL, like the scenario sergei was in "that actually reported down" that are dying and scratching to get their way up to the big club, I see no problem bringing in someone working hard for the position.

"He has to work on some things with this game, and Jacque and I felt he wasn't ready".

He will be gone in another 2 weeks top I find, Gainey doesn't want that looming over the team and he looks more serious and the feeling around the team, GM and coach is no **** or you will not play. Or ride pine all year long. Martin and Gainey are going to be putting the past to the past and put a young team in line to have a good season. Gomez, Gionta, Gill, Spacek, Mara, Moen, Cammalleri are all examples of players to bring into a locker room to straighten out guys like sergei. They all played in playoffs last year except Spacek but he has been to the playoffs and help lead the Oilers to the cup finals in '06, 3 of them won the stanley cup.

They don't need sergei screwing up a good thing gel'ing together here.

Gainey I believe will deal him.

Last edited by BigHabs: 10-01-2009 at 09:36 AM.
BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote