View Single Post
Old
10-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
The Rangers announce they have agreed to terms,Walsh announces on twitter his client is a Ranger and Semenov who didn't sound thrilled at the $600,000(on Wednesday night) is not practicing with the team on Thursday morning. Semenov made $650,000 last season. $600,000 is a not big drop. Semenov backed out of the deal.

I would tend to believe Brooks on contract matters involving the Rangers considering he nailed Callahan's $2.3 million cap # on July 1,wrote the Rangers would have a tough negotiation with Dubinsky,had the Prospal signing and had the dirt on the Dubinsky talks. He wrote the Rangers two year offer was $1.85 million per and that's what Dubinsky received.

They asked Babchuk why he turned down Carolina's offer of $1 million and he said I don't want to play for only $1 million.

These players need a reality check.
Honestly let him go play in the KHL if he wants.Whatever he's the spare Dman, if he plays its out of emergency and spot time.

I really don't get why he would go to Pittsburgh with the team though so obviously he must be willing to sign it up.

If not their are guys like Shubert all over the league or they can just bring up Potter who I really don't think needs to be down in Hartford any longer

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote