Old
10-05-2009, 11:46 AM
BrOrpik 44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamRast View Post

Why did I create this?

Simple.

We have a team to cheer for because of him, not because he bought the team, but because the moment he was drafted, he brought hope to this franchise. If there is one guy that needs to have his birthday celebrated in the Pens forum, it's his.

I'll post my favourite pic of him and one I still remember like it just happened yesterday.

Some of you might be too young to remember this, some might not have been even born when this happened but watch it, you'll still get chills watching Mario when he was at his best, even when he wasn't 100%.

There aren't many players that can breathe this much life into a team, he's saved the team a few times as a player (2x) and an owner, I don't recall any other athlete giving back to the city and team that made let him be what he was destined to be. So here's to Mario Lemieux, the man, the myth...the legend.

Oh yeah, it's that other legend's birthday today as well...Patrick Roy, but nobody cares about that right now.

Fixed the youtube link for ya, you need to put the last letters and numbers there, not the whole link.

In your case, these letters and numbers ; pEdgiPEDa8w
Edit ; Oh yeah, happy birthday Mario!

Last edited by BrOrpik 44: 10-05-2009 at 11:52 AM.
BrOrpik 44 is offline   Reply With Quote