Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitpon View Post
thats why im in med school...

habs need a D, whos the guy they want to give up trade and is suspended: sergei

its called applying different theories into one...geez
Add the fact that TBay has more than 6 d-men and you have a perfect "rumor". It could even happen. If we would have known that Ribeiro HAD to get traded, we would have looked at Dallas and see that they had 8 d-men in their roster. Knowing that Côté was injured and we had no other solutions at D, that trade could have been predicted and called a rumor by the greatest source possible meaning people with no connections whatsoever....

Mind you, I believe that some of our "Clowns" of the net might have connections which explains how sometimes they can be right. Problem is that, as far as I'm concerned, they are using those connections so that then they could invent stuff by guessing. Eklund was pretty succesful I think 2 or 3 years ago at the UFA period. And I believe he might have had a lead or 2. But then he uses the fact that he might have known 1 or 2 people that might even not be in contact with anymore to pretend that he knows everything in the league. Same for some other "sources" we have thorughout the net. Though some others have no clue what they are talking about...

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote