Thread: Confirmed with Link: John Garrett is a tool
View Single Post
Old
10-05-2009, 12:20 PM
blue_n_copper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilphan View Post
Wow...this guy's bias is getting ridiculous. I just heard him on the fan590 in Toronto talking about the beginning of the Western Conference season. He was talking about the Calgary-Van game and how luck Calgary was to hold on and how Vancouver outshot them by a wide margin. Then he was talking about the Edmonton-Calgary game and how lucky Edmonton was to even be in the game. He said one of the reasons that Edmonton was in the game was the fluky goal that Gags scored and what a lucky bounce he got off the glass. No mention of the Calgary game winner until the host said "talk about flukes, how about Calgary's game winner?" Garrett replied that it was not as much as a fluke as it appeared. He said the goal was really Souray's fault for not calling out to Khabi and that it was all brought on by incredible hustle by Moss. Also, no mention of Dionne's shot that was 10 feet wide and caromed off the Oiler into the net.

No link...just kidding on that one.
I don't understand that at all. What is it that Souray was supposed to call out to Khabibulin? "Don't bobble the puck and give it away, Khabi." I hardly think that is something a defencemen needs to tell his goalie.

blue_n_copper is offline   Reply With Quote