View Single Post
Old
10-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
so far in 3 games i havent seen anything from lisin that is that alarming. torts knows hes not good in his own end away from the puck but he seems to think his offense outways that. he may be clueless in his own end but hes still been able to be involved offensively enough for torts to take notice.

through 3 games, lisin has shown he battles hard on the wall and has made those nice passes you were complaining about him not making last week.

even though were 2-1, i would retool the top 3 lines. actually, all 4 lines really.
right now were a 1 line team. we need all line to contribute and removing lisin is counter productive to creating offensive chances.

i still believe prospal at center is the best choice to balance out our scoring. as torts said, hes a gifted puck distributor and hes being wasted playing on line 1. prospal can center the second line and will give us more from there than he is right now on line 1. that will allow dru to center line 3 or move to wing even and arty to center line 4 or line 3.

this team will improve if boyle and voros are not dressed everynight.
See? This is what happens when you hype a relatively unproven player up to no end in the pre-season. You have become so invested in Enver Lisin that you are physically unable to admit that hes been pretty pedestrian...and that he, along with Anisimov, are the 2 glaring candidates to take a seat once Avery comes back.

Instead, you're advocating juggling the entire lineup (a lineup that has been pretty good besides the 3rd line that houses Anisimov and Lisin, mind you) just to find a way to keep him in the lineup. When you combine that with statements about how he had a nice pass or a good shot, it becomes kind of sad actually.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote