Old
10-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Clint

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Clint
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhislife View Post

So how am I argumentative when you started with me again? Just asking
Because you're bringing up a dead topic that has no relevance any longer and demanding an apology like an entitled 12 year old because you were wrong about something and someone disagreed with you.

Quote:
This whole thing began with Sabresfan claiming that 3 of the 4 (Matthias, Repik, Duco, and Taffe) would make the team.
Well he was wrong, then. However, at that time no one could have guessed that we would have signed Moore, and also at the time it was up in the air whether we were going to be carrying a full 23-man roster. I implied it was a possibility, as it has happened many times with many teams in the past, but not necessarily a certainty.

As it turns out, we're carrying 13 forwards, 7 defensemen, and 2 goalies for a grand total of 22 roster players. In any given night, two of them will not be dressed, yet they will still actually be roster players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhislife View Post
That means Duco, Repik, and Matthias are left. Which means that a rookie will be in the 13th forward spot, smart dude.

I'll spell it out for you:

Booth, Weiss, Frolik, Horton, Stillman, Reinprecht, Olesz, Dvorak, Campbell, Kreps, (Tarnasky), Matthias, Repik, Duco.

And Ps dude...you said that. There are 3 rookies there

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=686172

There is a link
I am well aware of the link that I MYSELF posted. I wasn't highlighting that all those players would make the roster. I was asking you to count the number of players. There were 14 forwards listed. 13 were sure to be roster players. Which means that AT LEAST ONE rookie would be making the squad as the final forward, even if not dressed every night.

If you want to chalk this up to semantic differences or misunderstanding of words, then fine. I'm not arguing this topic any longer. You're sure as **** not getting an apology from me, however.

Clint is offline   Reply With Quote