mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovercraft View Post
Gagne-Richards-Pyorala
Hartnell-Carter-Asham
Powe-Giroux-Briere
Carcillo-Kalinski-Lapperiere
Not sure we should break up the Carter line cause of an injury on the 3rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post

In all seriousness, thankfully Betts' injury is a dislocation is a huge relief...assuming the MRI doesn't prove that it's seperated.
Yes, separated would SUCK! If this was the playoffs, he would probably be playing. He will miss a few weeks and be back if it is just dislocated. Lets just hope it doesnt become a chronic issue for the season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
First of all I do not think Asham stinks. Second, if Asham was in the line up maybe he would knock Jurcina's block off for injuring JVR. No one on 3rd line did anything and I am not talking about Giroux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
...not really. They took other penalties so they should take a dumb one to defend JVR on a relatively innocent play?

Look if he'd run JVR with an elbow or something, I'd be all for being pissed off with Jurcina...he didn't. He was obstructing him down the wall and then JVR went into the boards awkwardly...and we got a PP out of it. There's a time and place, that wasn't it.

If you really think something needs to be done, you take a number and get him when he exposes himself to a hit, or it's a time-and-score situation where you can take some liberties.
Kaktus, as much as I would love to see that....Jester is right. Need to pick your spots. That game was too close. It isnt like it was the last time we are playing them...next time we play them dress Cote, start with Lappy/Cote/Carcillo and go out there and attack.

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote