View Single Post
Old
11-24-2004, 12:29 PM
pld459666

vCash: 500
I wouldn't tune into a game between

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr7andcounting
I don't have a problem with them airing these games, I never said I did. But, I would like to see them market the game as Denver-Colorado College or whatever the game is, rather than, watch Jordan "future blue" Foote. I just think they are taking it a little too far with that stuff.

I am curious to see our prospects play and I do love watching hockey, but like I said, I would rather see 10-15 more Wolfpack games to see the guys who have a real shot at making the team this year or next year or the year after. Personally, I am not as curious to see Jordan Foote take 10-15 shifts in a college hockey game. Just my opinion.
2 colleges just to watch hockey, some of that stuff is boring, but when you throw into the mix that one of our prospects is in the game, then I will be more apt to watch not just a portion of the game, but the whole thing.

The "Future Blue" Comment is just some way catching your attention. For the most part, the guys that post here often, already know who Jordan Foote is, but the casual fan may not and that's a way to hook them.