View Single Post
Old
10-08-2009, 04:42 PM
NyRangers88
Section 208 Row 15

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to NyRangers88
Rangers Road Support: NYR @ Boston Bruins 01/09/10 (TRIP IS ON!)

I made this thread to potentially orgainze a road trip for Ranger fans in this forum. The idea came up from the "Blueshirts United" thread because us fans were not happy with the crazy prices set for being a member of a fan club. Hopefully, we can organize some sort of Ranger trip in which we get 50+ people to go support our team on the road. We can get group discount on seating, and find a few buses to take us to our destination.

If you are interested in such an event, please list your name and email below. I'll need someone to help organize this as well, so if you are interested in that, please email me directly at ejlong@live.com. If it seems like enough people are interested, I will contact everyone through email and start to research prices and such.

Lets Go Rangers!

EDIT: October 23rd

We are currently planning a trip to see NYR @ BOS for Jan 9th, 2010. This is a 1pm game.

All in attendence MUST wear Ranger gear! If you have none, some will be provided for you.
Round Trip Bus transportation from NYC to Boston will be provided.
We are either getting group tickets to the general seating bowl (through stubhub or Bruins box office) OR a combination of two suites next to each other.

Price will be between 120.00 to 200.00 per person, including transportation, ticket, and food/drink. (Suite only)

If you want to come, make sure I have your email address.

ejlong@Live.com

More Details to come----

EDIT: November 9th

We are using the MegaBus transportation from Madison Square Garden to Boston.
We are using stubhub for tickets, section and row TBD. All of us will buy seats in the same area.
Each person/party can purchase thier own bus ticket and game ticket so there is no need to layout money in advance.

EDIT: December 10th
This trip is ON.
Please use stubhub or another ticket website to purchase tickets in Section 328 Rows 11,12,13,14,15.
Visit megabus website for information on how to book transportation from the Garden.

Last edited by NyRangers88: 12-11-2009 at 06:16 PM.
NyRangers88 is online now   Reply With Quote