View Single Post
Old
10-08-2009, 11:05 PM
keepcalmandbeninja

vCash: 500
I am actually a Price fan, like any young goaltender he has his ups and downs...

It has been my observation that he has been let down by his team mates a lot, leading to half of the habs fans in the hf world to dismiss Price's qualities, and focus on the negatives etc.

Just off the top of my head...I felt that Price should have pokedchecked Kesler when he was in range...when a player comes in range of the goal trying to feint..or stickhandle a goal in...a clever goalie will nullify it with a timely pokecheck WHEN in range...I felt Kesler was so close that I was sure Price or most goaltenders would do it...leaving his right arm + stick on the right side was useless he should have followed the puck with his stick at the final stickhandle of Kesler at that uber close range...He did of course try to cover the low part and high part of the net with most of his body and assets but I feel he clearly underutilized his pokechecking skill/capability and just kept his right arm neutralized and in a useless position...

So I ask you all have you noticed his lack of pokechecking or is it just me?

keepcalmandbeninja is offline   Reply With Quote