View Single Post
Old
09-19-2003, 09:06 PM
eightspokedb
pickee chickadee

vCash: 50
one time - at hockey camp

Got back home just in time to play hurricane - and slept all the way through it - if I had known I was going to have an extra day off I would have stayed Wednesday - BUT - I resisted the urge even as the train to Wilmington was on the next track to the one I was departing at North Station -

Anyway, thanks to all the board members I met in Wilmington and Salem - especially HG who told me all her Girard stories and made me laugh again - between her and the last update I am feeling so positive about his return - thanks to everyone for the rides to the rink and the hotel - I am already looking forward to my next trip up north and even already to next years camp, CBA notwithstanding -

And to Wally - Hope you are doing better and I really missed meeting you - I'm afraid I showed my age when I recognized Rick Smith at camp and no one else was as excited as me -

Anyway I got some great pics, met some great people and watched my favorite players all at once - you can't ask for a better time than that - now to go figure out my next trip up - the Wives' Carnival for sure, but hopefully before then too -

eightspokedb