Old
11-24-2004, 11:46 PM
King Blazer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
Great recap, KB!

and , Cammy!

I would've liked to see Grebs' speed on that play you described.
The Grebs acceleration was unreal. He was carrying the puck through the neutral zone at speed and then just kicked it in and cut from the right side to the middle as he entered the offensive zone leaving everyone in his wake...

Cammy almost had the hat-trick again tonight, but whistled a one-time shot just above the cross-bar.

Munro made a couple of nice saves for the Ads. He blanked Welch on a partial breakaway a few shifts before he scored. Welch actually got his own rebound off the save and was turning it around the back of the net when Koharski whistled the play dead because he "anticipated" Munro was going to tie it up against the post but Welch kept it alive. Boudreau was pissed. For those of you who haven't watched Boudreau "work" officials, he's basically a "quiet" coach that stays behind the bench and talks. When Boudreau comes to the door and is extremely animated and vocal, the Ref has likely blown a call. If my memory serves me correctly, the "make-up" call came within a couple of shifts of the blown call....