View Single Post
Old
10-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slanted View Post
Before the flood of gdt opinions come, heres whats wrong. Trotz, 1 word. Plain and simple. I don't want everyone to read the 5 paragraph posts outlining players that have almost NO contribution to the outcome of the game. This team has players that can score, this is an undisputable fact. On any other team, on any other lines they would excel. The next time I see Tristan Grant or Jered Smithson on our 3rd line I'm puking on the person in front of me. And I hope it's not you. Santo just CANNOT put a point up in a regular season NHL game. And it's not his fault, it's Trotz fault. He needs to be on a line with unselfish players. Santo - Oreily - Jones is what the preds need. I'm tired of the bone sucking that goes on in "respectable" posters comments. Goc, how many more chances do you need, what was that 2 breakaways? Jones pass right in front of the net, Ward pass in the slot? 4th line, good bye. I for one can't deal with another year like last year icing lines that are a mixture of great offense and great defense. Cause thats how you end up with 1-0 games. FU trotz. Wake up. Give your head a shake. Whatever it takes to notice you don't have a team of All-Star 2 way players. Lets ice lines that compliment players styles. I'm not mad cause of a loss, this is 3 games of utterly terrible line combinations, YOU SUCK TROTZ.
How would you have done the lines last night?

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote