View Single Post
Old
09-20-2003, 04:58 AM
BabyJagrov

vCash: 500
Heimy, I read in the Sun-Sentinel that Olli with his 10 added pounds looks like a dominant player and not a player who benefits of the play of his teammates(I know that Kozlov assisted on all of his goals but Olli was dominant in other facets of the game?), what do you think about it ?

And how well did Kristian and Cullen played last night (I didn't notice cullen on the scoresheet) ?

You really think that Van Ryn will make this team, how can you describe his game ?

Horton was that good ? You said that we were a better team with him in the lineup, how can you say so ?

To finish, just make praise of Mezei in your post, because I love Mezei as much as you do, but I prefer your praises of Mezei than the real one !
I've said when we acquire him that he could be another Eric Brewer out of Long Islandand every Edmonton's fans and co jumped on me saying that Mezei doesn't hold top-end offesnive potential!... Well it seems more and more that Brewer's offensive potential isn't that high and that Mezei's is underrated !