View Single Post
Old
11-26-2004, 10:02 PM
AG9NK35DT8*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowtron
And based on your post I'd say were a pompous fool with a loose grasp of the language and an authority complex, but it's not nice to judge.

l.
We are all entitled to our opinion, but for you to call anyone a fool is pretty childish and immature,I stopped name calling when I was in the elementry or junior high school or something( and by using the word POMPUS, it does not make you sound any more intellegent or justify you calling people out especially ones you dont know), plus to stoop to your level and argue back with you would make me even more of an ass so i wont bother. Plus name calling on the computer to me is a sign of a weak person who can only yap behind a screen, but whatever.It far from bothers me just figured id give you my opinion on the situation.

Anyway the kids opinion is based strictly that he is a fan and its not a true opinion by facts, like I said its an opinion as a fan kind of like a homer vote.And once agina like I said one of the best to play the game but not the best. Would be in a top 10 list though.

Shadowtron have a nice day.