Old
10-14-2009, 12:08 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyviper87 View Post
I mean I can understand not liking the contract, hell I don't, but the guy has been playing very well and pairing him with Gilroy has worked out beautifully. If he continues playing like this the signing wont be such a problem in my book as he has the potential to play like a 5 million dollar defenseman.
Yeah, I agree. He looks awesome with Gilroy. They have a distinct chemistry and know where each other is all the time, it seems.

Some people just can't look past their biases and accept the fact that Redden has played great so far for us this year. It's really sad, because the guy is trying hard and such.

I remember him taking two HUGE hits against Washington one after the other just to make an outlet pass. So much for him trying to avoid being hit.

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote