View Single Post
Old
10-14-2009, 01:32 PM
SomebodySaveKreider

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio Africanus View Post
I personally think he had a terrible game defensively the last few games and is nowhere near the player he was in 2002 or even 2007.

He doesnt like to get hit, and it shows. If he can score goals and chip in every now and then with some offense, fine. But I am not going to try and justify his salary or believe anything other than the fact that his signing was the worst in Rangers history.

There are a handful of teams where Redden would barely crack the top-6. I think the guy stinks and will celebrate the day he leaves this town.
I can tell how many Ranger games you've watched this year just from reading this. Should've known from the Staal post too.

Redden has been taking a BEATING doing dirty work, getting the puck and getting it out of the zone and blocking shots.

And offense? Redden had a goal and two assists last game. He was, imo, hands down the best Ranger on the ice last game.

I'm done complaining about his contract. It can't be changed, it is what it is, but the guy has been fantastic the last few games. He's had maybe one bad period this year, and that was a period in which everyone stunk it up.

SomebodySaveKreider is offline   Reply With Quote