BigHabs

vCash: 500
NYI

Kostitsyn Brothers, Halak

CHI

Weber, Biron 2ND round (MTL)'11, 2ND round (NYI)'10

MTL

Barker, Hunter

This deal helps Chicago with a young Defender, who I believe can play in their lineup now especially in the way they play. Chicago free up cap space and get 2 good picks as well as a goalie who can steal the #1 spot away from Huet. Which I believe they will need in order to make a strong playoff push. They will make the playoffs. But they won't have that goaltending which was Khabibulin and Huet. Huet and Biron would be great for playoffs.

NYI gets 3 young players 1 being an NHL proven goalie who can take over the reigns as a #1 goalie over Roloson and even if Dipietro came back he would give him a run for his money. For some reason I don't think Dip is coming back. Kostitsyn brothers bring in some big scoring and give Tavares a good winger to work with. Andrei Weight and Tavares could be a good line. Sergei can play large minutes on that team play him with a player like Schremp. This would be a great deal for them .

Montreal gets a young Dman that can play top minutes which they need right now to fill the shoes that Markov has left right now. Hunter brings in a big body who can score and will play big minutes on the 1st and 2nd line depending on how Martin shuffles it up.

Last edited by BigHabs: 10-14-2009 at 02:42 PM.
BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote