View Single Post
Old
10-15-2009, 11:08 AM
quartermaster29

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to quartermaster29
I really cannot blame people for not going. But I really think you should go anyway. It should count to you as a privilege to be able to go to the games. We have not been able to afford to go to games since about 2006. If you saw me at a game since then it was on my company's dime (or that one time I was with Pred303 in his box... thanks for that if you read this post, Steve!).

But then the level of play these 'players' are turning out is distressing.

My hope is the leaders/vets (Sully, Weber, Arnott, Legwand - yes, he should be one if he isn't by now - Erat, and Hamhuis) pull their own heads out of their butts and get the puck rolling in the right direction. I don't propose to know how to do that. Maybe Wilson and Jones (leaders of their previous teams) can have a quiet lunch to discuss how they think they would run things and maybe something sparks in their heads as to how to get the team going. Maybe the coaches wake up to how to get it done. I just do not know enough about what it takes to be a coach to tell anyone what to do. I rely on SLake and others to point out the whys and wherefores (and thanks to y'all).

So, come on Preds... wake up and smell the suck and try and prevent it already. You guys are allowed to lose... but try and take some pride off the ice with you, ok?

(and if you can't/don't want to use your tickets, lemme know! LOL! )

quartermaster29 is offline   Reply With Quote