View Single Post
Old
10-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Stubbs88

vCash: 500
Colorado's a funny team. No doubt they are playing great hockey right now, but I don't think they can keep it up all year. There are always some surprise teams at the start of the season, both good and bad. But, in the long run the good teams turn it around, and the not so good teams come back to earth. The best I thing I can compare it to is the Blue Jays this year. The start of the season they were playing great, leading the division and were at one point, IIRC almost 10 games over .500. But eventually the real team showed up and they did what everyone expected pre-season and fell out of the play-off picture fast. These teams don't have any pressure on them beginning the year, they have low expectations from fan and media but soon enough that changes and they are exposed.

That being said, they are playing great right now and I can not wait for tonight's game. Going to be a good test for the Habs. Hopefully the fans give a nice welcome to the new guys and Cammallerri gets the monkey off his back and pots his first goal as a Canadien!! Wooooo come on game time!!!

Oh, and great work on the GDT!!

Last edited by Stubbs88: 10-15-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: oh and great work on the GDT!