View Single Post
Old
09-20-2003, 09:32 AM
G-Double

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to G-Double
on the intial post, i don't think that it is fair to say that the top 30 scoring center are actually the top 30 centers in the league and by defaul, those 30 are all ifrst line centers because there are 30 teams in the league. Some teams don't have first line centers and others have 2 possibly 3, one of which is playing the wing.

I know some guys who played with and knew him when h was at michigan and while you can say he was motivated he was also a pompous a-hole, something i've heard numerous times. I thought it was fiunny earlier in the year in one of Guy's interviews when he asked Stoll about his relationship with comrie, beacuse i see thre two o them as being complete opposites off the ice.

Anyway, Comrie is good, would he be tgis good if he weren't spoiled with everything that the Oilers org has given him? Did he deserve it or was he fortunate enough to sstep into a situation that allowed it all to fall into place?? I think comrie would have a bit of a rude awakening going somwhere else to play on a 2nd line, where his wingers were not the best players on the ice and the defensive pairing behind him was more like the 3/4 and not the 1-2...

Disclaimer...i have more to say but i'm typing and i can't see the letters until i post it, hence all the mispellings and 3rd grade jibberish.