View Single Post
Old
09-20-2003, 10:02 AM
theo6060

vCash: 500
Behind the posters - let's get to know each other!

I figure it's about time we do one of these on the board here. If you feel comfortable, post some info about yourself and maybe even a pic too!

Name: Patrick

Fav All time Minnesota player (Wild or North Stars): Marian Gaborik

Fav Current Wild: Marian Gaborik, PM Bouchard

Fav Non Wild Players: Simon Gagne, Brad Richards, Martin Havlat, Andrei Markov, Jose Theodore, Matt Cooke

Fav Wild Prospect: Mikko Koivu, Brent Burns, Patrick O'Sullivan, Josh Harding

Fav Non Wild Prospect: Kevin Klein, Andrei Kastsitsyn, Mike Komisarek, Anton Volchenkov, Ryan Kesler, Maxime Daigneault, Nikolai Zherdev, MA Fleury, Joni Pitkanen, Anthony Stewart (I like my prospects )

Fav Movies: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Me, Myself and Irene, Dumb and Dumber...lot of good movies out there.

Music: Anti-Flag, old AFI, Pennywise, Linkin Park

Hobbies: Sports, video games, hfboards

Fav food: Roast beef

Fav Beer: Alexander Keiths

Fav Wild moment/how I became a fan: Not much time to really have developed a favourite moment. Gaborik is the reason!

How long I have been a Wild fan: Probably after they started off with their impressive year last year.

Origin of screen name: Jose Theodore

Jerseys owned: Haven't bought a jersey in a long while now.

Married?: Nope

Kids: nope

Feel free to add to this if you can think up some more questions. Also, kudos have to go out to the Bruins board where I got the questions.

*** How could I forget?!? On a prospect site I forgot to include favourite prospects! So I put them in for the Wild and non Wild prospects. Change yours if you like.

Here's my mugshot taken a month ago.