Thread: Rumor: Barker to Montreal?
View Single Post
Old
10-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Stradale

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika Trunitsyn View Post
Another BS rumor... Even though, I hope that Sergei can join his best friend Patrick Kane so that both destroys the competition once again. Sergei will flourish there no doubt.

Sergei is just too good to be in the AHL, it is just unfair, seeing slugs like Stewart, D'Agostini, Chipchura, Lapierre, Latendresse, Laraque and Pacioretty playing in the NHL, while it should be Sergei taking one of their spot.

But just for fun:

To Montreal:

Cameron Barker
Troy Brouwer
Corey Crawford

To Chicago:

Sergei Kostitsyn
P.K. Subban
Jaroslav Halak
2nd round pick 2010

To get Barker, you have to give something worthy... Sorry to burst you're balloons video gamers !!

Why do you always have to bring down other Habs player to praise your Kostitsyn. I like him, I do think that he will help this team but I dont talk **** about every Habs player that is battling for the same spot as Sergei.

S. Kostitsyn acted very unprofessional by refusing to report in Hamilton. Remember when Lapierre, who thought he had a sure spot at the beginning of season 07-08, was sent down. He had fire in his eyes in an interview when he left the Bell center after knowning that he was cut, you can clearly see that he was mad and thought it was unfair but like every professional player, he reported to the Dogs and played is best hockey. He was recalled and never came back to Hamilton. If Sergei showed a little bit of professionalism, he would be playing for the Habs now. Stop acting like he is a god and everything he did was correct.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote