Thread: PGT: Habs lose 5th straight
View Single Post
Old
10-19-2009, 02:29 AM
dutchy29

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
Well, let's see. He went out of his way to trade Higgins, McDon & Valetanko to the Strangers and relieve them of an asinine contract for a second line center-man who will give you nothing more than what you already had in Koivu. If he lives up to his reputation he'll give you less.

And when Lang hinted he wanted to come back, the Habs didn't even give him a try out.

Are you still wondering?

What gets me about Bobsled is that he identified the Habs problems years ago and then makes moves that completely ignore those problems. We needed a big strong centerman, preferably right handed. He gives us Gomez.

This summer he lets go of half his team. I got no problem with that. I loved some of the players he let go (Koivu) but I can understand the thinking.

But for chrissakes don't give me this cow poo of Gomez, Cammalleri, Gionta & Plekanec. This summer he had a fantastic opportunity to remake the team and he failed. He failed miserably.
If this same core of players goes on a hot streak and starts clicking you will have no right to cheer for this hockey team.

dutchy29 is offline   Reply With Quote