View Single Post
Old
10-19-2009, 04:34 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Druce View Post
Seriously, this guy played only 5 minutes last game. Was he benched or injured?

On top of that, his PPG are abysmal. I have seen on highlights that he has had at least some PP time. But seriously, What is up with Peter Mueller. I have always envisioned him as the future of the Coyotes and I have not had the privledge of watching any full Coyotes games this year.

Input much appreciated
He is the one and only player on the entire team that doesn't put forth a consistant effort. He's improved a little. Not enough. We're only seven games in, so he's still got a ton of time to get his ass in gear. If we're still talking about how much he sticks out like a sore thumb around the fourty or fifty game mark, I wouldn't mind seeing him shopped. This team has a clear identity. Mueller, so far in his career, does not fit in with that identity. We're obviously looking for smart, hard working, responsible, two-way players who can skate. He's none of those things. Not yet, anyway. It's not time to give up on him right now, but if he can't get with the program sometime in the near future, I don't really want him around anymore. We all know he has a ton of talent, but he doesn't have nearly enough talent to just float around and still be worth his roster spot.