View Single Post
Old
10-19-2009, 07:47 PM
FootKnight
This ****ing team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing View Post
Cheer the laundry and not the name on the back. If a Frolov trade is the straw that breaks the camel's back for you as a Kings fan then so be it. Hoping LA struggles because a guy synonymous with possibly the worst stretch of LA Kings history and two 30-goal seasons to his credit is traded is pretty reactionary.

I hope he continues to get paid millions of dollars and never wins a Cup if he isn't a King. Boo-hoo for Frolov. He will survive. I'm more interested in what the return will be if he's moved and how said return will help the Kings.
Really? You really think that trading one of the players I like is going to make me stop being a Kings fan after all the other **** I've put up with over the years? I'll be pissed for the rest of the night, maybe tomorrow if the team doesn't give me anything to be excited about tonight, then dissapointed when he leaves before I start getting myself hyped up over whatever we get in return.

And you misunderstood the hope/struggle part. I didn't mean that I hope we struggle to find a replacement, I meant we WILL struggle to find a replacement, the hope part was just for Frolov winning a Cup. It could have been better phrased, I suppose.