View Single Post
Old
10-19-2009, 08:00 PM
BigT2002

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespeckledkiwi View Post
In February? I don't want to wait that damn long. We knew this season was going to be bad. So why don't we take it to develop.
Why would you NOT want to wait to see what happens? If we pull it out of our ***** and we end up getting the stock up on players, we will get a better return than what we would now. Plus, playoff teams don't know what they need yet so making proposals to teams like Chicago, Detroit, and others are simply going to be them trying to dump off cap room....which we can't help them with.

The season is a rebuilding year....yet you want to implode everything like the Isles did? Ya, that is REAL good for a team to compete even next year. Do you plan on fielding all prospects and pray we draft well next year or what? Just like your firesale thread in the Trade/Rumors/Proposals area. Trading Burns? Sure at this point I would mind seeing what offers were actually out there for him as pissed as I am to say that. But trading Koivu, Backstrom, Clutterbuck, Havlat is borderline trolling, even if you are a Wild fan. This team needs a core of players.

BigT2002 is offline   Reply With Quote