View Single Post
Old
10-20-2009, 01:28 AM
ru4reals

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
Not sure I agree. I'm not ready to let go of the one guy who will always stand up for his teammates. Simmonds will too but Ivanans has more of a rep and I'd like to preserve the safety of our players or at least prevent them from being roadkill on the ice. The others are showing more of a unity but I"m not fully convinced they're all there yet 100%. His skill or lack there of is easy to see, but I still think we need him until we get more middleweights on the ice.
Totally agree with you about Ivanans. He's not that great of a player but is a legit heavyweight and is pretty intimidating. That's all we need him to do actually. However, ummm I love Simmonds but he hasn't stood up for anyone since he's been here. Not that I've seen at least. Sorry he's a tough kid but just not a mean guy. Most of his fights happened when he is challanged. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen him actually go after anyone. I just wish he would have a little bit more of an edge to his game. Just my observations.

ru4reals is offline   Reply With Quote