View Single Post
11-30-2004, 02:27 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 452
vCash: 500
Uh, judging from your Avatar, you're from Los Angeles. Best bet is to check a website of the US Government -- travel advisories, or something similar. Canada's government has an official website that I use alot when travelling to other countries. It basically spells out what level of ID you need, as well as telling you customs, what to expect, etc.

Having said that, in this day and age it is best to travel with at least a Passport as its the best and most official and accepted form of ID. If you have a driver's license as added ID, the better.

jeffbrown is offline