View Single Post
Old
10-22-2009, 01:31 AM
WJF

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Druce View Post
Seriously, this guy played only 5 minutes last game. Was he benched or injured?

On top of that, his PPG are abysmal. I have seen on highlights that he has had at least some PP time. But seriously, What is up with Peter Mueller. I have always envisioned him as the future of the Coyotes and I have not had the privledge of watching any full Coyotes games this year.

Input much appreciated
Ive said it before and will say it again. Last year he came out cocky and sucked. This year he's on the wrong line (can't keep up - should play with Doan instead) and is much too soft. He doesn't crash the net or the corners or anything except probably the sofa at home. He needs to watch video of someone like Parise and Burrows - players that are smaller than him but put in 10 times the effort. The skill is there so with added effort the results should come too. Right now, he doesn't get himself into the chippy areas of play - he seems too scared. He needs to crash the net. It took him many games to score his first career goal. He finally scored because he crashed the net and the puck found its way on his stick - he needs to return to that. He's not a player that can just float around like malkin or somebody. He needs to get dirty.