View Single Post
Old
10-22-2009, 11:58 AM
xposbrad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalHabsFan View Post
i think trading Akost would be a real mistake. He has the potential to score 40 goals, you don't give up on great talent unless you're 100% he's going to be a bust. And in the last few games, you can really see that he is working hard, and has listened to JM. Give him more time; I am confident he is soon going to be an offensive threat every night. In the game vs thrashers, he could have easily gotten one goal (if not for Bogosian's play) and two assists (if Plek and Hammer didn't choke).

As for SK, as much as I like him, I'll be okay if he gets traded, especially if we get a good player in return, but I doubt it. I'd like to have him stay, great talent as well. I know Eklund has no credibility, but still, I hope this rumour is not true. Frolov is a soon-to-be UFA, and I'm not sure he fits in with the team. I say PAAAASSSSSS

I would pass too on both of them for Frolov. Give AK more playing time, more PP time, and put him on the 1st line, and see what he produces too. Did Frolov score most of his goals/point when he was playing on the 1st line? Ie. more PP time also and with Kopitar/O'sullivan?

xposbrad is offline   Reply With Quote