View Single Post
Old
10-22-2009, 12:07 PM
KingPuckChoo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayne View Post
Gainey was ripped last year for not signing his ufa's and rfa's, i have not heard word 1 about the Leafs, is it more toronto bias or do people now realize Gainey did the right thing by not signing all those stiffs(komisarek, kovalev, higgins, dandeneault, bouillon, brisebois et all are stinking up the joint this year)

i just thought it was a point of interest and if i had a chance i would ask Pierre what the difference is, maybe he has a crush on Burke and or Toronto
and Montreal was a team that had potential, Toronto didn't .... Kovalev & Koivu were the face of the Canadiens at the time, Toronto only considers Schenn being the face of the Leafs for now (and he is still signed)

and all these players that Montreal didn't sign were part of their previous run to 1st place...

i feel you're very very bitter...i feel you now realize that Montreal isn't good...i feel now you understand...and i understand your frustration....now it's your turn Habs fan...to be frustrated with the pee-wee team that you call the Montreal Canadiens

KingPuckChoo is offline   Reply With Quote