View Single Post
Old
09-20-2003, 01:53 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guriken
I was there and i noticed urquhart and lambert's plays on PEI team.. (lambert seemed frustrated, he was looking for fights) altough they outshoted the sags 38-23 or something like that.. Urquhart scored his first on a rebound from a shot at the point and for his second goal he hit the puck hard and precise enough to beat the goalie in the top right corner. I haven't seen Bonneau playing at all, maybe he got some shifts but he really did nothing.

i think lapierre played a so so game, i haven't noticed him much...

some players i liked were René George, a speedy forward from the saguenéens, maxime boisclair, who hits hard and often, Urquhart who was the best of his team and pierre-andré bureau who did some good plays... and mathieu melanson scored with a nice backhanded shot when crossing the net, it was cool.. but i think PEI goalie wasn't really strong tonight..

that's it.!

Lapierre took a hooking penalty while on the PP which the team seemed to do often. Vigneault wont be happy with last nights game. Bonneau hasn't fought yet, and Lambert while getting some shots hasn't done much yet.