View Single Post
Old
10-23-2009, 11:32 PM
CPrice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partisan du CH View Post
This thread is so typical of HF Boards.

A quick look at past threads about Mike Ribeiro shows that if time passes, some posters intelligence doesn't get any higher.

Here's one of of the hundreds of "Please trade Ribeiro for a bag of pucks" thread I could find.

And here's a funny poll that shows a majority of HF Boards users thought Gainey actually made a good trade by getting Niinimaa for Ribeiro, or thought it was a good deal for both sides.

I have no trouble believing that those who applauded that trade are now blaming Gainey for doing it. Or maybe they still believe it was a good trade just because we got rid of a player they hated? And they are probably the same retards that want Latendresse traded for a bag of pucks now.

Saddening.
Hindsight is always 20-20. Funny reading through that thread though and seeing how many people were completely wrong. Many though also thought Gainey got fleeced.
Quote:
It was an even trade. One young, soft, defensively confused player for the other.
Quote:
does anyone here think dallas is going to make Ribs there number 2 center? i dont

does anyone here think Ribs will get first line power play time in Dallas ? i dont

can he handle the tuffer western confrence night in and out:?
will soon see .

why does anyone think he'll have a carreer season in dallas as a 3 line center at best . his ice time is going way DOWN in Dallas .