View Single Post
Old
10-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Hollywood

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Voice View Post
The way Murray said it, it looked to me like he was asking for opinion. He had several options on his mind and he asked DL what he thought.

I mean WTF is wrong with you people? You think that TM would go around telling people how Dean runs the lines? Be serious. And it is nothing less than laughable, that head coach shouldn't be asking GM or coaching staff about certain dilemma he has.
Where did I ever say about TM go around telling people how Dean runs the lines? Where was that ever said? I did say TM is coaching like he is afraid.
My original pt was and remains this... Drewiske good signing for a ~5th defenceman...
Quick is not needed. He was a 4th rnd pick when the teams focus was on Bernier. Now SUDDENLY it is on Quick when he is NOT even any good...
Quick last year was at a higher value than he is now (We have plenty of young goaltenders) with plenty of holes in our team.... (Go back to my riginal post on this thread) I was stating IN MY OPINION Quick's value will never reach what it was last year. When we trade him which we will at some point his value will be nil. That is a fact....watch and see if line 1 had a slump we would be below .500 by atleast 3 games now.
You so called fans who are up and down on the team like rides at Busch Gardens are a joke.... I have been with this team since 1987 and as a Canadian that is incredibly hard. I love this team but I am a realist. We win 4 games and to you all it is all good, we lose three and the sky is falling. You guys(for the most part) are a joke....
We need 4 things... 1) A Coach 2) a second line centre 3) an experienced third offensive defenceman 4) a goalie with a back up (In my opinion bernier and someone experienced)

Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote