View Single Post
Old
10-24-2009, 11:45 AM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsNewGeneration View Post
Hey Natey, last year it was Brisebois, this year it's Halak. How about having it for the WHOLE team ?
Umm.. I do. Mad that I was stating a fact? Seriously?

I admit bias for Brisebois, but he was my childhood hero and favourite hockey player. What person doesn't stick up for their favourite player in numerous bashing threads? Seriously.

I love Carey Price. I've stated that many times - and I don't care what people think. I have his jersey and two magazines hanging on the wall of Price - nothing of Jaroslav Halak except a hockey card in front of my TV. A ****** card at that (also there is Kyle Chipchura, Guillaume Latendresse, Lyle Overbay [Blue Jays] and J.S. Giguere.

I've done nothing but compliment Brian Gionta, Mike Cammalleri, Paul Mara, Josh Gorges, Glen Metropolit, Tomas Plekanec all season. I've got down on both Price and Halak at some points. Hal Gill does suck, but I'm not in the minority on that one. I've complimented Gomez, Hamrlik, Spacek, and D'Agostini of late. As well as Bergeron for his last game.

Just because I stick up for Halak since he's never had a fair chance, I'm a Price basher and a super duper Halak lover? Eff that. I bleed the bleu, blanc, et rouge. And that's that.

PS. if you hate me, there is an ignore feature and I have no problem whatsoever if you use it on me. I will continue to post, continue to write long messages, and continue to be myself. I'm not changing for anybody.

Did I leave teams when Brisebios was gone? NOPE! I remember the night we beat them when we came back.. I didn't cheer for Breezer or Theo. That's the way things go. I just want whats better for the team and unfortunately for people who are solely Price fans, even though he's not playing bad, Halak is the one winning games right now.

Peace.