Thread: EHM in THN
View Single Post
Old
12-02-2004, 12:26 AM
riz

vCash: 500
There are a few roster updates being done for the NHL EHM by some fans on different websites. You might want to look at EHM The Blueline or fhockey.com for example for updates and links to other fansites.

I haven't had the chance to test out the Gretzky game yet (haven't seen it here in Europe yet) so I don't know about the AHL being playable. From what I heard, it was there only as a placeholder for farmplayers but someone who has the game can probably fill us all in. ESPN NHL is the only arcade game choice right now at our office. Aside from the random challenge games between the members of the dev team, we have a regular ritual of 3-4 humans playing with Belarus against Sweden and trying to replicate the Kopat goal on Salo from the Olympics (No hard feelings swedes, I know both of our countries have had their black moments on ice....)

BTW if you ask me, all the 3D arcade hockey games have miles to go in the realism section. Playing any of the arcade games just doesn't feel or seem like real hockey that much. It's just too....arcady I guess. But they are good fun though.