Old
10-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Vagrant
The Czech Condor

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by eerodynamic View Post
I agree with the Sutter minutes premise, though i would prefer to see him with top 9 wingers......but i dont particularly think a Walks/Sutter/TKO line would be able to contribute any more offensively, at least in terms of scoring, than the last group. That group doesnt have a finisher or a playmaker. Though i could see them grinding in the corners and keeping possesion of the puck for 60+ seconds
I still think we have more to see of Kostopolous and Walker has been surprisingly effective in an offensive capacity this season thus far. If anything, I think that line gives us a better chance to have some of those long shifts like the Bayda - Aucoin - Walker line had where they would just grind it out and have successful shifts that way as opposed to just scoring.

Sutter seems ready to me.... and really there is no point in blocking a guy when he reaches the point of being ready. Not in this day and age of RFA players getting paid like UFA players. May as well use them up on the ELC if you can.

I think Yelle was already on thin ice when Sutter played so well in the preseason. His play being lack luster only expedited the process.

Vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote