View Single Post
Old
10-26-2009, 04:15 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by segmentation fault View Post
I am not trying to downplay the Yotes here, but if we dont win this we are in some trouble.
If you should end up losing to the Coyotes, at least you'll be in good company. The Coyotes already have wins over Pittsburgh, San Jose, Boston, and Detroit this season. With St. Louis also on the list, five of Phoenix's six victories have come over playoff teams from last season. Also, our goals against average is currently the best in the NHL. Obviously it's early, and Phoenix is going to have their ups and downs, but they've at least started off pretty well, so I wouldn't be overly hard on the Rangers should the Coyotes end up stealing a point or two. They've shown they're capable of doing so. There is nothing even remotely similar about a Dave Tippett team and a Wayne Gretzky team. It's honestly night and day.

That said, I can't see the Rangers losing a fourth game in a row. Especially not at home.

Plus, I wouldn't be suprised to see LaBarbera get the start. The Coyotes made it clear that they don't want to over work Bryzgalov as badly as they did last year. Well, he's started eight or our first nine games. He could really use the rest. If we go with LaBarbera, it's obviously going to be less difficult to knock a few goals in.

rt is online now   Reply With Quote