View Single Post
10-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Join Date: May 2009
Originally Posted by
Bruins fan here chiming in...
1) we are VERY deep on Center with prospects and such, so sending Higgins won't do much for us
2) we need more good d dept or young puck moving dmen
3) no, we are not nearly as drunk or crazy as Bob Gainey, and no I do not think Slats has dirt on Chia, so NO WE WILL NOT TAKE REDDEN OR ROZSIVAL... Chia is not Gainey...lol
4) I think the bruins really want to keep him Savvy so Higgins+ a bag of pucks won't do much... you're talking about top 10 point producer every year since post lock out, you need to do better than that.
5) For the Bruins to deal Savvy at the deadline it would have to be either A) A knock your socks off deal they can't say no to.... or B) they lose 3\4 of their games between now and then and have no shot at playoffs...
6) I think the ONE chance you have for Savvy is at draft day, if talks break down between Chia and Savvy's camp and they cannot get a deal by then, it only makes sense to move him rather than him leave for nothing... sure you won't get a much, something is better than nothing right?
I know it probably still won't be enough, but when I say Higgins +, I don't exactly mean a bag of pucks... I know the prospects will be top-tier prospects and the picks will most definitely be 1st's.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Matt4776