View Single Post
Old
09-20-2003, 05:50 PM
Harry Kakalovich

vCash: 500
i was at the game. we played a little sloppy, but then ottawa is pretty good. theodore let in a really bad goal right after komisarek go tde-pants behind the net to give ottawa their first goal. so it was 2-0.

we came back, scored a couple - nice pass from juneau to get the first from rivet on the pp. dwyer scored the second on a nice driving to the net with ward. 2-2.

ottawa took the lead 3-2 into the third. we tied it up on a nice feed by ryder to perrault (who was wearing an A), and he knows how to bury pucks. with 5 minutes left ottawa took their last lead 4-3 ( i don't know why that guy was so open).

i wasn't too impressed with dackell or sundstrom. bulis looked great. so did koivu, but then he disappeared (literally because of his injury).

the kids : komi had a tough game. got beaten bad on the first goal.

hainsey was paired with komi - looks good. good on the point. something about his game leaves a big but... hanging in the air (anybody else feel this way? - hainsey, he's good, but...) he had an assist.

beauchemin played real solid, paired with brisebois. beauchemin hits. he looks good.

ryder looks good but has to get smoother - better at catching passes and making them out of our end - he had two assists.

ward looks good, good leadership skills. he assisted on dwyer's goal.

perezhogin - looks good. wearing # 42. he's a little awkward and was tentative the first period, but he looks good, offensive, speed, and a little bit of something special. some time in hamilton will help him.

higgins. smooth and good and tough to find something wrong with. he's a good player, maybe a really good one.

souray was our star, the second. he played real well.

we lost 4-3 but we played well and fought hard. we hit more than most recent hab teams, which is good.